Richard V. Bennett is now scheduling mediations. Click here to schedule.
Bennett & Guthrie, PLLC is a law firm in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, concentrating in civil litigation and business law, primarily representing businesses and insurance companies in defending actions involving commercial disputes, medical malpractice, nursing home liability, general and professional liability claims of all types, insurance coverage, employment issues, workers compensation, and a multitude of complex claims.
The law firm's attorneys are experienced in alternative dispute resolution and take an active role in assisting clients in avoiding litigation whenever possible.
The law firm's attorneys practice in the North Carolina state and federal courts at both the trial and appellate levels and are frequently called upon by attorneys from other states to serve as local counsel for their clients.
- Three Bennett & Guthrie attorneys were selected for inclusion in 2015 North Carolina Super Lawyers®:
- Richard Bennett, Super Lawyers, Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- Roberta King Latham, Super Lawyers, Civil Litigation Defense
- Joshua H. Bennett, Rising Stars
- Roberta King Latham was recently featured in Forsyth Woman Magazine about her service as Vice President of the Board of Directors of Susan G. Komen of Northwest North Carolina for 2014-2015.
- Richard Bennett is now a North Carolina certified mediator.
- On April 14, 2014, Josh Bennett moderated a forum hosted by the Forsyth County Bar Association for the five candidates running for the new District Court seat in Forsyth County.
- Bennett & Guthrie was recognized by U.S. News & World Report in America's Best Law Firms for 2014 in Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation Defense, Commercial Litigation Defense and Medical Malpractice Defense.
- Rod Guthrie is now a North Carolina certified mediator.