Richard V. Bennett is now scheduling mediations. Click here to schedule.
Rodney A. Guthrie is now scheduling mediations. Click here to schedule.
Bennett & Guthrie, PLLC is a law firm in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, concentrating in civil litigation and business law. The law firm's experienced attorneys provide representation in cases involving commercial disputes, general and professional liability claims of all types, insurance coverage, employment issues, workers compensation, medical malpractice, nursing home liability and a multitude of complex claims. The law firm's attorneys are frequently called upon by attorneys from other states to serve as local counsel for their clients and are also experienced in alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration.
The law firm, with a long-standing AV Rating, has been accepted to the Bar Register of Preeminent Attorneys by one of the leading peer review organizations for attorneys, Martindale-Hubbell.
- Joshua H. Bennett was recently elected President of the Forsyth County Bar Association and the 21st Judicial District Bar. He has previously held the positions of Chair of the Forsyth County Ethics and Grievance Committee and President of the Forsyth County Young Lawyers Division.
- Roberta King Latham was recently selected by Triad Business Journal as a 2016 Outstanding Women in Business honoree. Click here to read story.
- Three Bennett & Guthrie attorneys were selected for inclusion in 2016 North Carolina Super Lawyers®:
- Richard Bennett, Super Lawyers, Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- Roberta King Latham, Super Lawyers, Civil Litigation Defense
- Joshua H. Bennett, Rising Stars
- Bennett & Guthrie has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report in America's Best Law Firms for 2016 in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Personal Injury Litigation Defense
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Two Bennett and Guthrie lawyers have been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America once again for 2016:
- Richard Bennett
- Rodney Guthrie
- Kim Davis was appointed as Chair of the North Carolina Defense Attorneys Paralegal Division for 2015-2016.
- Richard Bennett and Rodney Guthrie are now North Carolina certified mediators.