Richard V. Bennett is now scheduling mediations. Click here to schedule.
Rodney A. Guthrie is now scheduling mediations. Click here to schedule.
Bennett & Guthrie, PLLC is a law firm in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, concentrating in civil litigation and business law. The law firm's experienced attorneys provide representation in cases involving commercial disputes, general and professional liability claims of all types, insurance coverage, employment issues, workers compensation, medical malpractice, nursing home liability and a multitude of complex claims. The law firm's attorneys are frequently called upon by attorneys from other states to serve as local counsel for their clients and are also experienced in alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration.
The law firm, with a long-standing AV Rating, has been accepted to the Bar Register of Preeminent Attorneys by one of the leading peer review organizations for attorneys, Martindale-Hubbell.
- Bennett & Guthrie has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report in America's Best Law Firms for 2015 in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Personal Injury Litigation Defense
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Three Bennett & Guthrie attorneys were selected for inclusion in 2015 North Carolina Super Lawyers®:
- Richard Bennett, Super Lawyers, Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- Roberta King Latham, Super Lawyers, Civil Litigation Defense
- Joshua H. Bennett, Rising Stars
- Two Bennett and Guthrie lawyers have been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America:
- Richard Bennett
- Rodney Guthrie
- Roberta King Latham was recently featured in Forsyth Woman Magazine about her service as Vice President of the Board of Directors of Susan G. Komen of Northwest North Carolina for 2014-2015.
- Richard Bennett and Rodney Guthrie are now North Carolina certified mediators.
- On April 14, 2014, Josh Bennett moderated a forum hosted by the Forsyth County Bar Association for the five candidates running for the new District Court seat in Forsyth County.